This audio is based on material from Voces de la Disidencia.
Alfredo Tralcal Coche, Pablo Trangol Galindo, Benito Trangol Galindo and
Ariel Trangol Galindo are imprisoned precisely in the jail in Temuco,
Chile, since July 9th of 2016, accused of setting a church on fire with
only one piece of evidence against them: the statement of a witness
without a face who claims to have seen a truck similar to that of Lonko
Alfredo Tralcal Coche near the fire.
After one year deprived of their liberty, without evidence against them,
without a set sentence or a reasonable date of trial, on july 7th of
2017, the comuneros decided to begin an indefinite hunger strike with
the following demands: 1) fair trial within a reasonable date; 2) no to
the use of the antiterrorist law 18314; 3) no to the use of witnesses
without faces; 4) liberty under article 140; 5) repeal of the cautionary
measure of preventative prison.
Length: 3 min
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview on Charlottesville, the murder of Heather Heyer and
* Brazil 2: Indymedia Sao Paulo on the struggles in Brazil in the last
* Brazil 1: Indigenous Struggles in the Amazon:
* A presentation by Anarchist Black Cross in Czech Republic on the Fenix
operation and related issues:
* An audio version of Qiyas Ibrahimov’s speech in court, an imprisoned
anarchist from Azerbaijan:
* A presentation on the Prison Strike in the USA 2016:
* An interview about the “flower holiday” in Azerbaijan and the
* An interview on the repression against anarchists in Czech:
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!