INFORMATION CONCERNING THE MOBILIZATIONS OF THE PRISONS FROM THE 2ND WING OF LARISA PRISONS
As of Thursday 13/9/2012 we begin a strike from the jobs in the 2nd, 1st , and 3rd wing, while the next day 14/9/2012, the 2nd and 1st wing began an abstention from prison food, demanding:
1. the decrease of the limit for conditional release to the serving of 3/7 of the sentence from the 3/5 it is now.
2 .the treatment of a sentence as serving time when it is up to 10years, bring up the 5 year limit .
3. the abolishment of article 108 of the penal code and the merging of the new sentence with the old parole.
4. the immediate deportation of whichever foreigners have served their sentence if they wish to.
5 .the abolishment of the relapsing of drug addicts.
6.the recognition of the identity of the drug addict and the abolishment of article 23 and 23 A for drugs.
7 .the deletion of all disciplinary sentences and the real disappearance of the deleted from the prisoners file.
8. that those who based on the objective criteria of the law deserve often days of leave get them.
9. that the life sentence goes down to 12 years and ( 4 of which working years) from 16 years (4 of which working years) it is today and the decrease of the maximum limit of serving to 20 years and the same for drug sentences.
10. the right for all prisoners to get days of leave at 1/5 of their sentence.
11. the abolishment of the law concerning criminal orgamization and of articles 187, 187A and 187B of the Penal Code.
12. the non-exclusion of articles 380 and 374 of the P.C. From the previous beneficial provisions of the laws.
13 .decriminalization of personal use of drugs.
14. the juridical recognition of an expertise decision concerning drug addiction, as defined by the relevant ministerial decision.
Additionally we demand the following which concern the living conditions within the prisons:
1. Immediate decongestion of the prisons.
2 .better conditions of living (cleanliness, food, heating etc).
3 .daily presence of a doctor and substantial medical and pharmaceutical treatment.
4. more working days and facilitation of the transfer of prisoners to rural prisons.
5 .the sharing of products of first need from the social service.
6 .the abolishment of the taxes for the shopping of products from the grocer From information gathered by communicating with other prisons, participating in the mobilizations are also the following prisons: trikala, grevena, domokos, malandrinou, komotini, korydallos, patras, corfu, chios, navplio, diavata and alikarnassos.
The means of struggle used in every prison differentiates (some places there is a total abstention from work, elsewhere partial abstention, in others food abstention ets.).
Also in other prisons, the participation is total in others not (e.g. larissa prisons).
Since things are still running, there will be an attempt for continuous updates on the developments.
FREEDOM TO ALL THOSE IN PRISON CELLS FIRE TO THE PRISONS