As of MONDAY JUNE 23rd, we begin a MASS HUNGER STRIKE in all prisons.
We demand our rights and we fight to remain HUMANS and not human shadows locked up and forgotten in desperation.
1. The WITHDRAWAL of the fascist LEGISLATION concerning the C’ type prisons. We say no to the greek GUANDANAMO, to a prison inside the prison, with no exit permits, with no tomorrow..
2. That the exit permits and paroles become an indisputable right of all prisoners. Greece is the only country where the prisoner is tried and punished every day. Although the law says that everyone who has completed the 1/5 and 3/5 of their sentence can apply for an exit permit and parole, prisoners again and again go through the holy inquisition of the prosecutors who with no reason or with an active disciplinary penalty decline applications one after the other. Thus they create prisoners with no hope and reproduce criminality.
3. The application of ISONOMY for all. All prisoners that have been sentenced to life for drugs (since the police managed to present them as anything from addicted users up to alleged dealers) based on the old law 3459/2006, should have the possibility to be re-tried under the new law and its beneficial provisions for addicts (4139/2013).
4. CONJUGAL VISITS. In prison they deprive you of your freedom. But in greek prisons they also deprive you of the smile of human communication and touch with your loved ones. In all countries in europe conjugal visits exist only in greece is the prisoner deprived of this human communication.
5. Stop, the constant captivity of deportations, now. Hundreds of immigrant prisoners, although their sentence has ended, remain imprisoned because of the bureaucracy of embassies. We demand the release of these prisoners.
WE DEMAND of the ministry of justice to deal now with the real problems of the prisons and WITHDRAW IMMEDIATELY the fascist LEGISLATION for the greek Guantanamo of DOMOKOS prisons.
For every day of HUNGER STRIKE and every prisoner whose life will be endangered, the ethical instigator is the minister of justice.
WE THE PRISONERS HUNGER STRIKERS WILL WIN.
STRUGGLE – DIGNITY- SOLIDARITY
Committee of Prison Struggle
We send our solidarity with a big flaming hug, to our anarchist comrades prisoners, political prisoners and fighting prisoners in all hell-holes of Greece.
And we call all our comrades at every corner of the earth to unite dynamically and with solidarity, with any means,day and night!.
Lets stand next to them till the end!
Comrades from Act For Freedom Now!
UPDATE ON THE PRISONERS’ HUNGER STRIKE 24/6/14
The comrades of act for freedom now!We also call for the solidarity demo organized by the Open Assembly of Anrchists/Anti-authoritarians Against the Special Detainment Conditions, on Saturday June 29th, at 12 noon, at Monastiraki (Athens).
PROTEST-DEMONSTRATION AGAINST THE C’ TYPE PRISONS IN GREECE
THE DEATH PENALTY IS NOW CALLED C’ TYPE PRISONS
SOLIDARITY TO THE IMPRISONED FIGHTERS
SATURDAY JUNE 28TH 12.00 MONASTIRAKI, ATHENS
After a phone call from inside the prisons we have an approximate counting.
The first day of our struggle developed as such: Koridallos prisons: 1300 prisoners
Corfu prisons: to now 120 prisoners
Avlona prisons (juvenile prison): up to now 100 prisoners
Nigrita prisons (where Ilir Kareli was tortured to death): 😯 prisoners
Domokos prisons: four wings are participating, so 240 prisoners
Grevena prisons: 400 prisoners
Malandrinou prisons: 120 prisoners
Patras prisons: about 550 prisoners
Alikarnassos prisons: complete food abstention
Trikala prisons: 120 prisoners
Navplio prisons: 35 prisoners
Diavata prisons: they will restart in a few days Tomorrow 24/6/14 Amfissa prison is entering the mobilization with 200 prisoners as well as all of Larissa prison.
DESTROY ALL FORMS OF AUTHORITY
TORCH AND BURN EVERY PRISON!
Actions in Heraklion (Crete) against the high security prisons In the frames of the mobilizations of solidarity to the prisoners and against the creation of high security prisons, a p.a. and mic system was set up in the centre of the city (Liontaria) on Thursday 19/6 and prisoners texts as well solidarity texts were read out and were given out to the passer-bys.
Yesterday, Friday 20/6/14 a motorbike demo was carried out to Alikarnassos prisons with the participation of about 40 comrades. We remained for about an hour at the rear side of the prison where there was visual contact with many cells, shouting chants of solidarity to the prisoners as well as chants against the prisons, while there was a respond from many of the prisoners who shouted also and some waved black tshirts
Volos, Greece: Responsibility claim for attack on bank branch with molotovs and stones
In the early hours of June 6th, we launched an attack on a branch of Alpha Bank at the intersection of Athinon and Larissis streets. We chose this action as means of attack against the state advances for the creation of type C prison on the one hand, and as token of solidarity with imprisoned fighters on the other.
If you want unwrinkled storefronts, you will keep caging yourselves behind security roller shutters.
We welcome any action that breaks with the inertia and aims to completely deconstruct the existent.
Polymorphous struggle until the destruction of every authoritarian structure
Fire and arson to all the prison cells
Greece: Anarchist prisoners of war on hunger strike against the maximum security prisons bill
From today, 23/06, the insurrectionary anarchist prisoners are participating in the prisoner’s mass hunger strike against the new bill for the creation of maximum security prisons. The mobilization takes place in all the prisons of the country and is the culmination of a series of protest actions, like the nationwide abstinence from prison rations that had started on 18/06.
The bill, among other things, provides for the conversion of prisons into maximum security facilities (type C) and the creation of special C type isolated wings in the rest of them. All the comrades indicted or convicted for terrorism will be transfered to these prisons, where they will remain for at least 10 years (practically forever, as the detention in maximum security prisons can be prolonged 2 years each time, if the individual is labeled “dangerous”), without having the right to ask for release or a leave, while there will also be further restictions in their communication with their loved ones and their comrades outside the walls. What is more, the guarding of the prison perimeter is now assigned to the Greek Police and the legal context is created for “control and intervention within prison”, the continous, in other words, bullying of our comrades by the bastards of EKAM squads. Also, it’s extremely important, the fact that this new bill provides legal cover for the creation of a DNA database, whose dirty profiling job will be done by public universities and research labs. Finally, emphasis is given on the favorable treatment of snitches, who will cooperate with the authorities in providing information, the arrest of fugitives and the crack down of urban guerrilla groups.
When reading the bill, one can easily understand that it clearly targets the subversive anarchist prisoners in particular and the inner enemy in general. International experience concerning this kind of prisons, shows us that their aim is the isolation and the physical and mental extermination of the enemies of the democratic regime and the intimidation of the rest of the anarchist rebels.
Victory to the struggle of the prisoners of war of black anarchy!