Act for freedom now! receives:
ATHENS, Greece: arson attacks on ATMs in solidarity with the comrades on hunger strike
December 1, 2014
Sunday night, November 30th 2014 we burned 5 ATMs, as a minimal gesture of solidarity with anarchist Nikos Romanos, on hunger strike since November 10:
– One of the Banco Nacional in Aghias Sofis street, in Vyronas district
– One of Alphabank between Karaoli and Dimitriou streets, in Vyronas district
– One of the Banco Nacional in Varnva Square, in Pagrati district
– One of the Banco Nacional in via Formionos, in Pagrati district
– One of Alphabank in Kaisariani district.
This was just a warning. In the case of our comrade’s demand not being fulfilled, all of you will become targets.
The struggle continues.
Strength to the hunger strikers Nikos Romanos, Yannis Michailids, Andreas-Bourzoukos Dimitris and Dimitris Politis.