“Every society you will build will have its limits. And outside of every society’s limits, the rebellious and heroic vagabonds will wander along with their wild and virgin thoughts… still planning new and terrible outbreaks of insurrection”
Authority will ever remain authority. No matter what kind of mask it may have, it never stops being stimulated by the frightened eyes of those who watch begging for a few sunbeams in their blank and colorless everyday life. As for our current rulers, they know this well. They know that in order to achieve social compromise they only need to feed their citizens with false hopes of change. The judicial authority as another Inquisition, instead of sending the rebellious ones to burn, buries them in the deepest dungeons of the “correctional” system. They forget, however, that as long as there is oppression, there shall also be the crazy ones, the misfits, those who don’t comply with rules and will not stop, against the times, claiming everything.
At the dawn of Sunday 05/03, we placed an incendiary device at the lobby of the central building of Piraeus Bank in the city center. This action was a practical solidarity sign for the political prisoners who are on hunger strike, fighting for:
– The abolition of paragraphs 187 and 187A of the counter-terrorism law
– The abolition of the aggravating provision for acts carried out with covered characteristics
– The abolition of type C prisons
– The abolition of the provision that imposes violent DNA taking
– Access and analysis of the genetic sample by an expert biologist of the accused one’s trust if he/she wants it
– The abolition of samples’ analysis in which more than two person’s mix is included
– The immediate release of Savvas Ksiros in order to get the treatment he needs
For the torturing waiting and the trial of physical, ethical and psychological extermination of the hunger strikers and also for whatever happens from now and on, the only ones to blame will be the sadists of judicial authority and their political supervisors.
Nothing shall remain unanswered…
IMMEDIATE SATISFACTION OF THE HUNGER STRIKERS’ DEMANDS
QUICK RECOVERY TO THE MEMBERS OF CONSPIRACY OF CELLS OF FIRE, AGGELIKI SPYROPOULOU, KOSTAS GOURNAS, DIMITRIS KOUFONTINAS AND NIKOS MAZIOTIS