Episode number 41 (12/2020) of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a monthly news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world, is now online.
Length: 1:28 h
You’ll find the audio on A-Radio Berlin’s new website:
Or directly on the network’s website:
In this episode you will hear contributions from:
1) FQZA – A short round up about the struggle at “Dannenröder Forst” in the district called Hessen. (Germany)
2) Asamblea Anarquista Valparaiso – Commemorating 10th anniversary of rebellion and slaughter of 81 prisoners in San Miguel prison in Santiago de Chile.
3) Crna Luknja – is reporting on situation considering homeless
situation in the Slovenian capital Ljubljana and involvement of
Self-organized antiauthoritarian initiative.
4) Radiozones of Subversive Expressions – is sharing a report from
streets and squares of Athens (Greece) and approaches of political
establishment towards anti-authoritarian movement and society on general.
5) Radiofragmata – reporting on the events of 6th of December in
6) Free social radio 1431AM – Is contributing an update about the
situation in Greek prisons during the CoViD-19 pandemic.
7) Dissident Island from London – in the soon not to be so United
Kingdom brings another round-up of happenings from across the land
covering animal rights, workers’ struggles, eco-activism and
8) The Final Straw Radio (from southern Appalachia in the so-called US) – shares a part of a conversation with anarchist and antifascist
journalist and organizes, Daryle Lamont Jenkins about the far right
street demos around the 2020 US elections, the violence in Washington DC by Proud Boys on November 14th and others against Black Lives Matter Plaza, the stabbings of three anti-racists and the call to participate in a counter to another Proud Boys demo in DC on December 12th, 2020 and prospects for autonomous anti-racist organizing in coming years.
9) Anarchist Radio Berlin – An update on the ongoing struggle in
Belarus. For this month we are sharing part of an interview with an
anarchist from Belarus, that happened in the end of November 2020.
10) Radio Show Elephant in the Room – Interview from 9th of November on recent protest for abortion rights, following repressions and anti-repression work in Poland.
Other audios from A-Radio Berlin in English here:
Or visit the anarchist 24/7 online stream from the Channel Zero Network: