1) Intervention at the German Goethe Institute
On 25/1/20, on the occasion of the court, a pan-German march is organized in Leipzig, as a sign of solidarity with the 5 persecuted, which ends in conflict with the cops, but also 6 arrests, while a police station is burned up in Bremen.
On 10/3 we intervened with spray and flyers at the German Institute Goethe, east of Thessaloniki.
GET YOUR HANDS OFF COUNTER-INFORMATION GROUPS
SOLIDARITY WITH THE 5 PROSECUTED
FROM GREECE TO GERMANY WAR WITH EVERY MEANS FOR ANARCHY
anti-repression anarchist assembly
2) Thessaloniki: bank arson
The gas canisters of Thursday 12/3, at Piraeus Bank in Polichni, are dedicated to the comrades from Athens who are being prosecuted for the “Comrades” case, to the people who rebelled in the Italian prisons and to the ones that lost their lives in this battle.
Strength to every locked up comrade, in every cage-cell.
antibodies in a sick society
3) Thessaloniki: for the attack on the management of ERT3 tv
We chose to attack the administration offices of ERT3 on Angelaki Street at the dawn of 10/03, with paint.
OPEN BORDERS PAPERS TO THE IMMIGRANTS
SOLIDARITY WITH IRDI K. NO DEPORTATION
anarchists against the anti-immigration policy of the Greek State and fortress Europe
PS1 we chose this day for the attack as ten years ago LAMBROS FOUNTAS member of Revolutionary Struggle fell fighting in the name of freedom.
4) Paint actions in a supermarket in Exarchia area in Athens
On the night of Wednesday 25/3/20 against the predominant climate of fear and prohibition
we came out (without official papers) to a central super market in Exarchia to paint slogans. This action came out from Anti-Covid19 – Mutual Support and Struggle Network and others will follow.
LOCKDOWN CAPITALISM NOW!
Assembly of squats, collectives, internationalists, immigrants, solidarians.
5) Heraklion (Crete)
In the early hours of Tuesday, March 3 2020, we carried out an arson attack on a Eurobank branch at Martirwn 62 street with the desire to deliver it to the flames. Unfortunately the fire did not manage to spread resulting in the damages being ultimately limited.
* We send our ‘guilty as charged’ solidarity to the prisoners, the persecuted and wanted comrades.
* Strength to the immigrants and beat down the patriotic mob thirsty for blood.
* Memory and action for the urban guerrilla Lambros Fountas.
* We are all “comrades”
Long live Anarchy
6) Athens, on Monday 23/3 we intervened in the military resupply base 301 at Agioi Anargyroi area slogans written against the State-imposed militarization of everyday life.
THE SOLUTION TO THE CRISIS IS SOLIDARITY AND RESISTANCE!
NOT MILITARIZATION AND SUBMISSION TO THE STATE
WE DON’T FIGHT FOR THE STATE AND THE BOSSES’ WARS, WE FIGHT FOR THE SOCIAL REVOLUTION AND ANARCHY
7) [Thessaloniki] Interventions at trade shops for security systems 22/03/20.
Interventions with flyers and spraying in commercial stores for security systems (cameras, alarms, etc.) in the centre and east side.
BURN UP THE PRISON SOCIETY
BURN UP SOCIETY’S PRISONS