Monday 22nd March
- One more worker’s “accident” on the altar of capital in Alikarnassos town. A builder from Albania lost his life because of electric shock caused by electricity wires …
- Refugees from Sudan demonstrated in the city of Patras condemning the heavy repression from cops, the pogroms and the arrests against them. The refugees live in tent cities at the port of Patras waiting to have the “magic ticket” for the western world and sail to Italy and later to Europe. The cops do not hesitate to welcome them with murdering, torturing, beating them up and burn their huts.
- Mr Dimitris Reppas, minister of public transferring structures, was blocked by protesters to visit Kasteli on Crete island and make a speech about an airport he wants to build in the area. The citizens condemn that the airport will destroy the natural environment of the area and that a lot of black money will be “washed” in the name of profit for off shore companies. The minister had to cancel his speech.
- Conspiracy of Cells of the Fire urban guerrilla organization published a communique claiming responsibility for 3 bomb attacks (headquarters of Golden Dawn, Police Directorship for Immigrants and the vice-president of the Greek-Pakistani Union). The Golden Dawn’s nazi offices were totally destroyed, the Police Directorship for Immigrants is a prison where the prisoners live under inhuman conditions, tortured and many times murdered by the guards and the vice-president of the Greek-Pakistani Union did not react in the past for the kidnappings of some Pakistani people by Greek authorities. In the kidnappings was also involved a British diplomat named N. Langman, but he was not called by the court to state because of his diplomatic asylum.
- One more prisoner, named V.P., heavily beaten up by prison guards in the jailhouse of Patras after he denied to become an informer for the cops.
Tuesday 23rd March
- Demonstration in several towns (Athens, Thessaloniki, Irakleio, Volos, Ioannina, Xanthi) around Greece against the government’s and EU’s economical measures.
- Gathering of anarchists, anti-authoritarians, anti-racists and anti-fascist on Amerikis square at Athens in solidarity with immigrants and refugees.
- One more worker, Julian Bache 31 years old, lost his life after a working “accident” in a construction company at Aspropyrgos district of west Athens.
- Students’ initiative in Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki after the death of one more worker, 58 years old and father of two children, under unspecified situations in the Campus.
- Communique for the destruction of two street cameras in the city of Thessaloniki.
Wednesday 24th March
- Cops entered the tent city of Sudanese refugees in Patras city and arrested 70 persons. Protests took place in front of the local cop station from Common Action of Solidarity organization. The organization has planed for a meeting with the refugees in the tent city for the 25th of March and as it seems the pigs tried to avoid that the living conditions of the refugees would come in public.
- Evacuations of buildings where refugees live inside in the center of Athens still go on by pigs’ forces …
- Today, pupils’ parades took place in all the towns around Greece about the revolution of 25th March 1821. In many cities many protesters (unemployed, workers, students, syndicalists, etc.) raised placates against the government’s and EU’s austerity program. In Athens, the pigs tried to arrest an educator who was taking photographs from the protests.
- Attack with Molotov cocktails to a secial pigs’ forces team in the center of Athens. The pigs responded with sound-shine grenades. The districts around the center are under daily pigs’ occupation who control people walking on the streets, abusing them and check ID’s.
Thursday 25th March
- Initiatives, in many towns around Greece during the central parades for the 25th March 1821 anniversary, against the reminding of military images parades and against the austerity measures of the Greek government and EU. In many cases the out-parliamentary organizations, syndicalists, workers, unemployed etc. clashed with the special pigs’ forces who tried to block them from protesting.
- Errikos R., 22 years old, was arrested by anti-“terrorist” pigs’ authorities in the town of Volos. Errikos is blamed by the authorities for participating in Conspiracy of Cells of the Fire urban guerrilla organization, because of a finger print of him which was found in the toilet of the “hide-out” house in Chalandri district of Athens. The anti-“terrorist” team has entered the house before several months, arrested and jailed many people who were inside or had relationships with the owner of the house and blamed them as “terrorists” of the certain organization. The evidences that were found inside the house were political prints, items for daily use of any common household, but nothing like a bomb mechanism or anything else “illegal”. In the months that followed the pigs’ attack against the house that renamed into “terrorists’ hide-out” many people have been pre-jailed and accused as members of the organization because of fingerprints of them that were found on items that were inside the so-called “hide-out”. This time, the pigs went one step further and published photographs of the arrested Errikos, asking information from citizens about him. (watch older updates about the case)
- 25 persons with hammers attacked to the offices of Public Electricity Company smashed the front glasses and threw colour-bombs, condemning the company for the high prices of energy and the hundreds of injured or dead workers.
Friday 26th March
- Gathering of syndicalists from Cooks – Waiters Syndicate and other people in front of Via Vai Cafe at the center of Athens in solidarity with Carmen, worker in the certain cafe who was dismissed from her job and asked for her right to have the dismissal money. The response of the boss was to show her his gun and threaten her. He also sent his body guards, who heavily beat her up and left her in the middle of the street without her senses. More than 5,000 leaflets were spread around, the boss had to hide himself in the basement and the Cafe remained closed and sprayed on its front-glasses.
- Eleftherotypia newspaper published a video from the 25th March army parade, where the Team for Underwater Destructions was shouting racistic slogans. The site of the newspaper got under dos attack from Web War 2 fascistic site.
Saturday 27th March
- Since yesterday a revolt takes place in the jailhouse of Nafplio town. The prisoners revolted against the jailing conditions, also many of them got injured by the guards.
- Explosion of looting mechanism at the offices of PASOK (“socialistic” party on government) at Aigaleo district of Athens.
- The kidnappings of anarchists by pigs’ authorities still go on. The anarchist Giorgos Kalaitzidis stated at Eleftherotypia newspaper an event when pigs stopped him in the center of Athens, checked his clothes and private stuff, put him in a civil car with handcuffs and driven him to the central
pigs’ station of Athens. On the road, one of the pigs spoke with his mobile phone with a head pig from the central offices and asked “shall I bring him there or not?”. The response from the head pig was negative and the cops let the comrade out of the car in another district of the town. Giorgos was under the eye of pigs’ authorities before four years …